You Have Questions ....... Here are Some Answers
FIRST DO THIS:
Step #1 Check the Woodridge Web Site: www.hoawoodridge.org Step #2 CALL: Lisa Van Volkenburg, WILLIAM DOUGLAS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT CO.; 864-284-6515; Step #3 Call a board member listed on the ASSOCIATION page of this website or in the Woodridge Directory
SOME ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS WE HEAR:
1. BARKING DOG
- Diplomatically talk to your neighbor and explain your concern, ask for corrections; If that doesn't work
- Call Lisa Van Volkenburg, William Douglas Management Co (1-864-284-6515); she will send a letter to the neighbor;
- Call the Spartanburg Animal Control Officer (596-3582)
2. SPEEDING PROBLEM on my street?
Take down the license number of the speeder and report it to the Sheriff’s Office at 503-4500
3. ANNUAL HOA DUES, when and where are they paid?
- Dues are payable before March 1 of each year; Payment can be made to William Douglas Property Management as follows:
- Dues coupon : Send coupon with your payment to address shown on the dues coupon.
- Bank billpay check payment: Send to William Douglas Property Mgmt, 412 E. Butler Rd, Mauldin, SC 29662,
- Lost your dues coupon? Payment should be sent to: William Douglas Property Mgmt, 412 E. Butler Rd, Mauldin, SC 29662
Include your name and Woodridge address on the check payment.
- William Douglas website: Dues can also be paid electronically (check or credit card) by going to the William Douglas website :
www.wmdouglas.com and signing it to your property account.
My NEIGHBORS YARD is not being maintained! What can I do?
-Report the condition to Lisa Van Volkenburg, William Douglas Management Co. 1-864-284-6515
How to I report VANDALISM and other suspicious activity?
-Call the Spartanburg Sheriff’s department at 503-4500
Who do I call when my STREET LIGHT is out?
-Call Duke Energy at 800-653-5307
Who do I call when my MAILBOX is damaged?
Call Property Manager 864-284-6515. More information is available on the Woodridge Web site Forms Page
What do I do if I want to add a STRUCTURE to my property?
Fill out the structure addition form found on the Woodridge Web site www.hoawoodridge.org and send to the address on the form
Who do I call if I find a problem with LANDSCAPING on common property?
Call Stan Parker on 587-2085
What are the rules regarding use of the park?
- Woodridge residents and their guests, if accompanied by the resident, are permitted to use the park.
- Remove any trash generated (including the pet waste) out of the park to be disposed of with household trash.
- Make sure the water faucet is closed tightly.
- Call any board member listed in the directory to report play equipment or landscaping damage.
- The park closes at dark which means no one is allowed on the facility after dark.
- Reservations for use of the park are not required.
How do I get information on neighborhood events or get my name added to the email list?
Send your email address to Dorian Mann [email protected] and she will include you in emails announcing various neighborhood activities. These email addresses are kept confidential.